CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

It has been too long!

I have not been able to do much creating as of late. I was in the hospital several times since my last post, fighting Gastroparesis. I also had to have my feeding tube replaced over the Christmas Holiday.
I do have some cards that I completed, however I would like to be doing a lot more soon. Creating gives me a lot of joy and distraction from the pain of this disease. I hope you will join me in praying for a cure for the more than 5 million sufferers.
Thanks for peeking!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these. I love hearts. I don't have much time to post either, but because I am in school to become a RN. I hope that they find a cure for your gastroparesis, so that your pain may be eased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hearts Sissy. You are all ways in my prayers....love ya.

    ReplyDelete